Jewelry Sales Associate
We’re looking for a experienced sales consultant to join our growing company’s small creative team of like-minded jewelry buff’s on our next exciting journey. We’re looking for key individuals to contribute their customer service, creativity, design skills, and love of fine, designer jewelry in our Hayes Valley Boutique.
As a consultant, you’ll be responsible for ensuring our customers have the best experience possible. We’ll rely on your skills, your attention to detail, and your sense of design, to support and grow our new and existing customer base. We’re a casual company that takes our business very seriously, so we’re looking for great communicators who are engaged and committed to success.
Our sales consultant will be responsible for the following duties:
- high-touch customer service and support
- guiding customers through the custom process from start to finish
- customer communications via phone, email and social platforms
- cultivating customer relationships
- sales of fine designer jewelry and precious stones
- work as a team to make sure all aspects of the customer experience are seamless and well documented
All applicants must:
- have a basic knowledge of fine jewelry and gemstones (some GIA preferred but not required)
- have a knowledge of basic jewelry materials and techniques
- have a love of retail sales, customer interaction and developing thoughtful relationships with customers
- possess great communication skills
- be responsible, prompt and professional at all times.
Competitive compensation based on experience. Our location is easily accessible via SF public transit and a 5 minute walk from BART.
Please provide a resume and cover letter, as well as any applicable credentials.
This is a part-time position with a possibility of full-time.
Our Showroom is by appointment only, with masks, limited customers, and social distancing required.